Effective as at 1 Febuary 2013
PO Box 311 Ph: (02) 6586 4933
Wauchope NSW 2446 Fax: (02) 6586 4944
Web: www.aquasonic.com.au E-mail: email@example.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All sales are prepaid unless otherwise arranged or account facilities are approved and current.
2. All products will be subject to a 10% Goods and Services Tax (GST).
3. Shortages, breakages, etc, must be notified within 72 hours of delivery, stating invoice number and date of delivery.
Definitely no claims will be recognised after this time. Fragile items such as glassware and UV bulbs must be inspected by
the purchaser upon receipt. No liability will be accepted by Aquasonic if the goods are not inspected by the purchaser within 72 hours of delivery.
a. Do not sign for damaged cartons or deliveries that do not contain correct amount of cartons.
b. Aquasonic must be contacted by phone, e-mail or fax if you wish to return product(s). A goods return form will be sent to you to complete. This form must accompany any returned goods otherwise credit/replacement will definitely not be processed.
c. All returns for all products are “back to base”. That is, the freight for the return of any item (goods or warranty) is the responsibility of the purchaser.
d. All credits or replacements will be given at the discretion of Aquasonic.
e. If any goods are returned under warranty and are found to have been tampered with, this will immediately void the warranty.
f. No returns will be accepted or examined without an invoice number and goods return form.
g. 15% handling fee may apply to return.
4. Every effort is made to ensure safe transportation of goods, however, we accept no responsibility for damage, loss, or breakage in transit. Goods are dispatched at consignees’ risk once delivered to carriers, and all claims should be directed to the carrier concerned. Please advise at time of ordering if insurance is required.
5. Prices are subject to change without notice.
6. Goods are FOB Wauchope.
7. Quotes valid for 14 days.
8. Goods remain the property of Aquasonic Pty Ltd until payment is cleared.
9. Aquasonic reserves the right to cancel/change present credit facilities.
10. A fee of $50 plus GST will apply to any cheques that are dishonoured and account facilities will also be terminated.
11. A finance charge of 1.5% per month will be applied to accounts over 30 days. Legal action will be taken after 60 days.
12. A charge of 1.1% will apply when a credit card is used to pay an overdue account or invoice and when used to pay an overseas invoice.
13. Any person purchasing from us accepts these terms by placing an order.
Aquasonic warrants all Aquasonic manufactured components to be free from defects in parts and workmanship for (12) months from date of invoice, under conditions of normal use. All parts, repaired or replaced, will be warranted only for the remainder of the original warranty period. All warranties are back to base. A handling charge will apply to any item found not to be covered under the terms of the warranty. All other Aquasonic supplied components/equipment are subject to their own specific manufacturer’s warranty periods. The warranty shall be null, void, and non binding upon Aquasonic Pty Ltd, (or authorized service centre) when determining the cause of malfunction or defect to be a result of 1) Failure to perform proper maintenance as defined, 2) Failure to adhere to and provide proper operating conditions, operating in wet or dirty environments, operation outside of Aquasonic’s specifications.
LIMITATION OF WARRANTY
This warranty does not apply to any Aquasonic product damage or failure caused by:
1. Failure to install, operate or use the product in accordance with Aquasonic’s written instructions;
2. Abuse or misuse of the product;
3. Failure to maintain the product in accordance with Aquasonic’s written instructions or standard industry procedure;
4. Any improper repairs to the product;
5. Use by you of defective or improper components or parts in servicing or repairing the product;
6. Modification of the product in any way not expressly authorized by Aquasonic.
1. The equipment in question may need to be returned to Aquasonic at the purchaser’s expense.
2. Any defects must be reported within 72hrs of its occurrence.
3. A goods return form stating invoice number must be completed before any product examination take place.
4. A handling charge will apply to any item found not to be covered under the warranty term.
A written report of the product defect or workmanship may also be required by Aquasonic before any examination commences.