Brightwell Aquatics PhosphatR 3.8 litre.
In Stock: 4 available
To purchase our products online please use our new online store using the button below
- Next-generation regenerable phosphate adsorption resin effective in marine aquaria; will also remove silicates.
- Far more effective than activated alumina and granular ferric products.
- Will not negatively impact water quality nor release phosphate or silicate once exhausted will not break up or disintegrate like ferric medias, and contains no aluminum to dissolve in aquaria and harm inhabitants.
- Synthetic polymer resin beads provide for durability and excellent flow characteristics; may be employed in fluiduzed-bed, canister, or passive filtration.
- Regenerable up to five times, dramatically increasing cost effectiveness.
Click on the link for further information. PhosphatR