Artesian Pro High Head 2HP
Artesian Pro High Head 2HP
ArtesianPro High Head 2HP.
To purchase our products online please use our new online store using the button below
- Quality Baldor Motors.
- Synonymous with reliability .
- Fully serviceable TEFC and ODP Motors (TEFC on cascades and Artesian Pro Low RPM, and ODP on Artesian Pro High Flow and high head) .
- Extremely quiet, some of the quietest motors on the market today.
- Low energy use, reduce your power bill and your carbon footprint 40mm (1.5 inch) female BSP inlet and outlet on cascades, 80mm (3 inch) quick disconnect slip barrel unions on Artesian Pros Tailored to 240V 50 Hertz applications, specifically designed for the Australian Aquatic industries.
- All pumps comes with superior saltwater seal (SiC vs. SiC faces, with Monel housing, Buna trim PVC heat shrunk Shaft sleeve, and
Stainless steel hardware) .
- Ozone seals available on request for use in foam fractionators using ozone (protein skimmers) ozone treatment systems, and corrosive environments (SiC vs. SiC faces, polypropylene Housing EDPM Trim, PVC heat shrunk Shaft sleeve and stainless steel hardware).
- All Artesian Pro Pumps come with strainer basket for removal of debris, and are self priming.
- All pumps warranted for 3 years in freshwater applications and 1 year in saltwater applications.
Aquasonic and Performance Pro have developed a pump range to give you the ability to apply the absolute best pump for your application,with superior fully serviceable Baldor motors, high quality construction materials, Far superior seals (most saltwater rated seals area combination of either SiC, carbon or ceramic, which do not go the distance) with the option to upgrade to an ozone safe seal, and the expertise to size a pump specifically to your application, ensuring that you not only meet your target fl ow rate, but do so with the smallest energy use possible.
Aquasonic can size a pump for your specific requirements over the phone to make sure you get the most suitable model. We can even
give you advice on how to plumb your system for the best performance. Simply send us some photos of the system, a diagram of the
plumbing set-up and your target flow rate and we can do the rest.
- Is your pump designed specifically for 240V 50 Hz power?
- Does it have a long life fully serviceable motor?
- Does it come standard with a saltwater rated seal of the highest quality, and an option to upgrade to an ozone safe seal for those highly corrosive applications?
- Is the pump bench tested to ensure performance and power efficiency every time?
The solution to all of the above and more.Performance Pro Pumps. Performance that’s off the charts.